Call for Presentations – TPAPT 2021
We’re looking for great presenters to join us at TPAPT 2021. Our members include Independent Tutoring Company Owner Operators, Independent College Advising Owner Operators, Individual Tutors, and K12 Industry Professionals.
This year’s TPAPT Conference will take place Live Online July 22nd and 23rd.
Each year we survey our members to learn how we can help them develop professionally through a two day meeting.
This year our members are interested in the following topics:
- Target Marketing
- Sales Funnel Development
- High School Relationship Building
- CEO/COO Panel
- Case Based Problem-Solving
- Increasing the Value of one’s Company
- Keys to Buying / Selling the Business
- Leadership Development
- Business Modeling
- Digital Marketing
- Online-Only Business Development
- SAT/ACT Academics
- SSAT/ISEE Academics
- AP Testing
- Operational Hacks
- Presentations should be 45 minutes in length but there is some room to go longer.
- Presentations should include visuals such as Canva, Powerpoint, or something similar.
- There is generally a 15 minute Q & A at the end of each presentation
- Presenters will receive a TPAPT 2021 Presenter Badge
If you would be interested in presenting, please submit your thoughts below. Deadline to submit: June 21st.