We’re looking for great presenters to join us at TPAPT 2022. Our members include Independent Tutoring Company Owner Operators, Independent College Advising Owner Operators, Individual Tutors, and K12 Industry Professionals.
This year’s TPAPT Conference will take place Live Online July 21st and 22nd.
Each year we survey our members to learn how we can help them develop professionally through a two day meeting.
This year our members are interested in the following topics:
- Marketing-Client Acquisition
- Sales Funnel Development
- Digital SAT and ACT CBT
- High School Relationship-building
- Industry Specific CEO/COO Coaching
- Tutor Recruitment, Retention, Incentive Plans
- Interactive Business Case for Owner-Operators
- Industry Specific Workflow & Operational Best Practices
- Digital Marketing Best Practices
- Online-Only Business Development
- SAT/ACT Academics
- GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT Academics (pick one)
- SSAT/ISEE/HSPT Academics
- AP Testing
- Presentations should be 45 minutes in length but there is some room to go longer.
- Presentations should include visuals such as Canva, Powerpoint, or something similar.
- There is generally a 15 minute Q & A at the end of each presentation
- Presenters will receive a TPAPT 2022 Presenter Badge
If you would be interested in presenting, please submit your thoughts below. Deadline to submit: March 30th.