Leading small educational service company with large social media following seeks a Client Services & Community Outreach specialist.
Our focus is on establishing long term learning strategies with our young clients, seeing. them grow as students as we inspire them to invest in themselves.
Since our founding, we have provided concierge-style, one-on-one learning and academic coaching to the best and brightest families in the Los Angeles area.
Our company is one of the fastest growing, entrepreneurial education companies, and we are seeking a rockstar to help our CEO/founder with our headquarters. Here’s what that looks like:
- You will act as concierge to our parents: you are the family’s touchstone.
- This person will coordinate the Client experience with the vision that you would grow into a leadership position in the Client Services department.
- The ideal candidate will be able to balance priorities and manage multiple, time-sensitive tasks with little supervision and without getting ruffled as we are a fast-paced company.
● Manage all reception of new clients & new client enrollment
● Review services with potential clients
● Interface with education team to determine best options for clientele
● Project manage the placement of all new academic coaches, continuing to maintain relationships with clients
● Assign coaches to families
● Assist with client scheduling
● Client management to check in on services
● Community Outreach to prospective partners & new schools in the area
● Identify and manage events at schools in the area
● Present to schools in the area re: services
● Assist founder with light office management
● Assist founder with administrative duties
● Enrollment or admissions experience a plus
● Experience in educational or childcare setting a must
● Prior sales experience in education or academics a plus
● BA/BS degree required
● Always punctual
● Strong social emotional skills: compassionate and an excellent listener, able to respond to
various personality types, can calm clients’ nerves
● Ability to shine in both interpersonal interactions as well as administrative tasks
● A near-obsession with details
● Type A personality
● Dedication to providing outstanding customer service and remaining professional in any situation
● Quick learner with a knack for balancing multiple tasks and changing priorities
● Positive personality
● Excellent communication skills
● Highly motivated self-starter
● Comfortable with both a team environment and self-direction
● Computer savvy; up to speed with the latest in digital technology
● Accustomed to working with confidential information
● Mindbody experience a plus
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000 + DOE
Benefits: Medical & Dental
To apply for this job please visit apply.simplyhired.com.