We are seeking a homeschool teacher or teachers to work with a 4th grader for 15-20 hours/week.
The teacher(s) will provide in-home instruction Monday-Thursday for the fall and spring semesters. The weekly schedule may also include Friday field trips.
The instructor(s) should be able to cover 4th Grade Math/Science or /and English/Social Studies and we have materials to assist with the lesson planning.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Teacher(s) will prepare and deliver 4th grade curriculum, grade work, and provide assessments. Teacher(s) are expected to write weekly session notes describing work covered and collaborate in a timely and professional manner.
● Thoughtful, affirming, flexible
● Proactive and self-sufficient
● Has been or is training to be a teacher or mentor
● Communicative and organized
● B.A. or B.S. degree
● At least one year of tutoring or teaching experience
● Ability to communicate thoughtfully and professionally
● Must pass background check
The teacher(s) in this position will be working primarily within the home but we will be flexible if, for example, the teacher wants to conduct experiential learning activities outside of the home.
● Must be detailed and regularly provided.
● Paid training/prep time
● Curriculum provided
● Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
● If you are interested kindly reply to this post with statement of interest and resume / CV or fill out this Quick Application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com