Job Title: Director of Tutoring
Location: Los Angeles
Compensation: $75k-$80k, 4 weeks paid time off.
Reports to: Executive Director
We are looking for an inspirational, caring, and engaged leader to be our Director of Tutoring. The Director of Tutoring is the first person to greet students and parents when they walk in the door and, as such, is the face of our company. This position will be responsible for consulting to parents, managing our team of tutors, scheduling tutoring sessions, tracking student progress and maintaining accurate files.
1. Manage up to 15 tutors and help maximize their effectiveness with their students.
2. Learn the database and accurately schedule students.
3. Know the services we offer and be able to educate & sign up new families.
4. Maintaining regular contact with parents about the progress of their students.
5. Inbound and Outbound sales & service
1. Pro-actively resolve problems and issues that may arise.
2. Lead the team and inspire organizational excellence
3. Communicate clearly and proactively with families and team members
Minimum Job Requirements:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org