Home Forums Main Forum Getting practice materials for the redesigned SAT

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Niamh Kate 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am beginning to have students come in with their rPSAT score sheet but none have the test booklet. Does anyone in this group know how I can get a paper copy of the test? I don’t like going online and reading off the computer via the collegeboard posting (also I have limited access to the questions online).

Pamela Taylor
    Participant

Hey, but you will get different test papers online only. And good to know that you have started your own but you will need many such things and for this you have to view online for SAT test papers, at least for some times.

Niamh Kate
    Participant

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Niamh Kate.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kate vanSchaick DalbyHome › Forums › Main Forum › Getting practice materials for the redesigned SAT Tagged: MD, SAT Prep Severna Park, Test Prep Severna Park This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Niamh Kate 1 year ago. Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts January 13,...Business help for Tutors, Test Prep Instructors, and Admissions Counselors