Buying Co-op FAQ
Welcome to Tutocracy a Buying Cooperative launched by Test Prep & Tutoring Professionals. We formed to allow our members, clients, and colleagues the ability to share / sell well designed products and services at a reduced rate. We hope this will help folks accelerate new products, monetize IP, and otherwise empower the community to stay competitive in 2017 and beyond!
To become a Service or Product Provider:
- Register as a testprepprofessionals.com Premium Member
- Tell us about your service / product via this Web Form
- We’ll respond within 24 hours
- Providers will need the following:
- .jpg pr .png image of product or service
- One-sheet with product or service features
- Pricing for product or service
3. After approval, we will create a direct link to our secure Buying Cooperative where Independent Tutors and College –Counselors can shop.
How does a provider get paid?
- TPP will provide real-time payments via Stripe or PayPal.
Does it cost anything?
- Yes. Premium Membership is required ($60/year). The commission split is 85% to the Provider and 15% to Tutocracy.
For Cooperative Shoppers
What happens when I order something from the Buying Cooperative?
- Digital products will be sent in real time, often same day
- Non-digital products will have details on shipping, delivery, etc.
- Subscription based products are generally activated immediately
What payment portal is being used?
If you still have questions, kindly email Kevin here: email@example.com